Sunday, May 22, 2005

Hannah Saves the Day!

The digital camera is found, thanks to Hannah! I had looked everywhere I could think of, and finally given it up as irretrievable, but she found it! Now I can take more pictures of finished items that I won't be able to upload to the site! Whee!

I did try again last night to get some of the picture up here --- baby stuff, mainly. No luck. I cannot presume to know why I am such a complete dolt when it comes to this. There are millions of people on the Internet who, no respect intended, are less intelligent than I, who do this type of thing with tremendous regularity and success. Hey --- I'd like to show stuff here. It would sometimes make the entries more interesting. My other blog would benefit greatly from an occasional photo. But, noooooooooo, I can't figure it out.

Painting word pictures. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home