Friday, January 21, 2005

Imagine If I Could Use Double-Points. . .

I am having such a good time knitting these socks. . . The foot didn't produce the argyle pattern that came out on the ribbing, but it's still been fun to do. I've started on the second one today, but haven't gone far enough to see if I'll get the diamonds or not.

I'm probably about halfway through the shoulderette, and three-quarters finished with the first sleeve of the blue sweater. But the socks are the most fun, and getting the most attention.

There haven't been any sales for handeye since before Christmas. I do have a student asking about a dog sweater for a tiny Chihuahua; I'm waiting for the measurements. If my teaching job does bottom out, there's no way I could feed us off knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home