Thursday, December 23, 2004

Thinking. . .

I'm thinking, I'm thinking I might establish another blog. Not tied to the website. In the last couple of days, I've been reading some knitting blogs, and have been thoroughly entertained, jealous and inspired. Too, I have a sneaking suspicion Santa might be bringing me a digital camera, which would allow me, hopefully, to not only keep this site updated, but display any pictures at all on another blog.

The hard part is a name. Something clever and original. Which, at the moment, stumps me utterly.

In Other News . . .
It is now time for me to knit for myself, the holiday being so close and orders so non-existent. I'm working on a green boucle poncho and a gold and black (Go Vandy!!) scarf. Last night, I packed a couple of projects to take to Nashville with me, as I'll probably have the scarf done today, and always like to have more than one thing to work on. It is snowing there right now, so I don't know how the weather will be for traveling on Monday, but our plan is still to head out that morning.

Son and Daughter very excited now. We are watching our Christmas videos daily, and the mood has turned decidedly holiday-ic. -Ish. Tomorrow we bake cookies, tomorrow night we go to the live Nativity Scene, and then we wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home