Sunday, October 03, 2004

I stayed up late last night, spurred on by the "You-are-SO-close-to-finishing-this" demon. It was a hat, and I was running out of yarn, so I abandoned the pattern instructions, and I did bring it in under yardage. But it is short. Yarmulke short. But some people like their hats above ear level, right? Shame, too --- it's very pretty yarn, navy boucle with occasional bobbles of green and teal. For some reason, it puts me in mind of the film "Shadowlands." Go figure. Today, I finished another hat. This one is purple, so it stays with me. I was going to make a scarf to match, but couldn't work up the interest. Which leaves me with an open pair of needles. I like to have 3 projects going at once, and I'm down to 2 right now. Both are scarves, one a seed stitch, one a combining of eyelash and chenille. See, if I work on 3 things, I can have one project in the den, one in my room, and one in the car. (For red lights!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home